Musculoskeletal Care | 2009(03) articles
- Effectiveness of an integrated outpatient care programme compared with present-day standard care in early rheumatoid arthritis
- Piloting education days for patients with early rheumatoid arthritis and their partners: A multidisciplinary approach
- Rheumatoid arthritis patients' knowledge of the disease and its treatments: A descriptive study
- Evidence based guidelines and current practice for physiotherapy management of knee osteoarthritis
- The FOOTSTEP self-management foot care programme: Are rheumatoid arthritis patients physically able to participate?