Musculoskeletal Care | 2010(09) articles
- Self-efficacy in Rheumatoid Arthritis: Translation and Test of Validity, Reliability and Sensitivity of the Danish Version of the Rheumatoid Arthritis Self-Efficacy Questionnaire (RASE)
- Characterizing the Clinical Practice and Professional Behaviour of Rheumatology Nurse Specialists: A Pilot Study
- Perceived Benefits and Barriers to Joint Protection Among People with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Occupational Therapists. A Mixed Methods Study
- Do Hypermobile Subjects without Pain have Alteration to the Feedback Mechanisms Controlling the Shoulder Girdle?
- Manifestations of Systemic Sclerosis Necessitate a Holistic Approach to Patient Care: A Case Report
- Can the Application of Control Theory Assist Patient Management in Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- The Value of the Nurse Specialists' Role: Pandora Initial Findings