Musculoskeletal Care | 2012(06) articles
- How Do We Get Current Research into Practice?
- Identifying Patient-Reported Outcomes in Rheumatoid Arthritis: The Impact of Foot Symptoms on Self-Perceived Quality of Life
- Sexual Health in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis: Experiences, Needs and Communication with Health Care Professionals
- Are Personal Characteristics Associated with Exercise Participation in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis? A Cross-Sectional Explorative Survey
- Psychometric Properties of the Swedish Rheumatic Disease Empowerment Scale, SWE-RES-23
- The Role of Preoperative Self-Efficacy in Predicting Outcome after Total Knee Replacement
- Repeated Measures Design: A Methodological Issue of Conducting Research on Patients with Chronic Pain