Musculoskeletal Care | 2014(03) articles
- Clinical Efficacy and Cost-Effectiveness of Bespoke and Prefabricated Foot Orthoses for Plantar Heel Pain: A Prospective Cohort Study
- Measuring Care Transition Quality for Older Patients with Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Similar Problem in the Activities of Daily Living but Different Experience: A Qualitative Analysis in Six Rheumatic Conditions and Eight European Countries
- The Colour of Pain: Can Patients Use Colour to Describe Osteoarthritis Pain?
- A New Perspective on Family Involvement in Chronic Pain Management Programmes
- Adherence to Home Physiotherapy Treatment in Children and Young People with Joint Hypermobility: A Qualitative Report of Family Perspectives on Acceptability and Efficacy