Musculoskeletal Care | 2014(09) articles
- Guideline Recommendations for Post-Acute Postoperative Physiotherapy in Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty: Are They Used in Daily Clinical Practice?
- Patients' Expectations, Experiences and the Determinants of Satisfaction related to Metacarpophalangeal Arthroplasty†
- The Dominance of Chronic Pain: A Phenomenological Study
- An Exploration of the Impact of Anti-TNFα Medication on Exercise Behaviour in Patients with Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hand Exercise Intervention in Patients with Polymyositis and Dermatomyositis: A Pilot Study
- A Survey of Psychological Support Provision for People with Inflammatory Arthritis in Secondary Care in England
- Moving the Injectable Methotrexate Service Closer to Home: A Practice Development Initiative
- Arthroplasty Surveillance: What Does Non-Attendance Indicate?
- Patient-Initiated Research in Rheumatic Diseases in Sweden – Dignity, Identity and Quality of Life in Focus When Patients Set the Research Agenda