Musculoskeletal Care | 2014(12) articles
- Managing Osteoarthritis in Primary Care: Exploring Healthcare Professionals' Views on a Multiple-Joint Intervention Designed to Facilitate Self-Management
- Multidisciplinary Rehabilitation for Chronic Widespread Musculoskeletal Pain: Results from Daily Practice
- The Journey to Diagnosis in AS/Axial SpA: The Impact of Delay
- A Survey of the Current State of Hip Arthroplasty Surveillance in the United Kingdom
- A Retrospective Analysis of a Functional Restoration Service for Patients with Persistent Low Back Pain
- Do Inpatient Multidisciplinary Rehabilitation Programmes Improve Health Status in People with Long-Term Musculoskeletal Conditions? A Service Evaluation
- Is Physiotherapy Self-Referral with Telephone Triage Viable, Cost-effective and Beneficial to Musculoskeletal Outpatients in a Primary Care Setting?