Mycoses | 2007(05) articles
- Present options and future trends in invasive fungal infection
- Advances in the serological diagnosis of invasive Aspergillus infections in patients with haematological disorders
- Molecular and serological diagnosis of invasive aspergillosis : new answers to old questions?
- Caspofungin as salvage monotherapy for invasive aspergillosis in patients with haematological malignancies or following allogeneic stem cell transplantation : efficacy and concomitant cyclosporin A
- Anidulafungin – state of affairs from a clinical perspective
- Treatment options in candidaemia
- Zygomycosis – current epidemiological aspects