Journal of Neurology | 1999(11) articles
- ISIS Survey: an international study on the diagnostic process and its implications in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- How to improve the diagnostic process
- Getting the diagnosis right: Beyond El Escorial
- Biological markers in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: help or hindrance?
- Development and validation of a short measure of health status for individuals with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis/ motor neurone disease: the ALSAQ-40
- Riluzole does not have an acute effect on motor thresholds and the intracortical excitability in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis