Journal of Neurology | 2004(09) articles
- New aspects in the treatment of multiple sclerosis with interferon beta-1b
- Recent neuropathological findings in MS—implications for diagnosis and therapy
- Assessing treatment effects on axonal loss—evidence from MRI monitored clinical trials
- New aspects in the treatment of multiple sclerosis with Interferon beta-1b
- Is multiple sclerosis a disease that requires frequent beta interferon dosing?
- Neurorehabilitation in multiple sclerosis—what is the evidence-base?
- The pros and cons of early treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis