Nursing Economic$ | 2015(03) articles
- Predatory Publishing Practices: Are You in the Know?
- Risk-Adjusted Staffing to Improve Patient Value
- Evaluation Form
- Nurse Fatigue and Shift Length: A Pilot Study
- Modifying State Laws for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants Can Reduce Cost Of Medical Services
- The Relationship Between Registered Nurses and Nursing Home Quality: An Integrative Review (2008-2014)
- Greater than the Sum of the Parts
- The World Health Organization: Is It Still Relevant?
- The Disease of ‘Busyness’