Nursing Economic$ | 2016(05) articles
- Mental Health Is Population Health
- Hospital Value-Based Purchasing And 30-Day Readmissions: Are Hospitals Ready?
- Leadership Strategies, An Interdisciplinary Team, and Ongoing Nurse Feedback: Ingredients For a Successful BCMA Project
- Developing Staffing Models to Support Population Health Management And Quality Outcomes in Ambulatory Care Settings
- Does Better Nurse Staffing Improve Detection of Depression and Anxiety As Secondary Conditions in Hospitalized Patients with Pneumonia?
- The 2016 Presidential Election: Reality vs. Myths
- Ambulatory Care Nurse-Sensitive Indicators Series: Reaching for the Tipping Point in Measuring Nurse-Sensitive Quality in the Ambulatory Surgical and Procedure Environments
- The Urgency of Creating a Culture of Caring: Start with You!