Nursing Inquiry | 2002(03) articles
- SEPTEMBER 11th AND THE EMINENT PRACTICALITY OF POSTSTRUCTURALISM
- From the state to the family : reconfiguring the responsibility for long-term nursing care at home
- Working in and around the ‘chain of command’ : power relations among nursing staff in an urban nursing home
- Meta-analysis : the glass eye of evidence-based practice?
- Labour Ward 30, Royal Women's Hospital, Melbourne 1947–72*
- Midwifery work and the making of narrative
- IVF as lottery or investment : contesting metaphors in discourses of infertility
- Using an interpreter in qualitative interviews : does it threaten validity?
- Thinking like a nurse : you have to be a nurse to do it