Nursing Inquiry | 2012(12) articles
- What's in a Case?
- A response to Gary Rolfe's ‘Cardinal John Henry Newman’ and ‘the ideal state and purpose of a university’
- Resistance, mobilization and militancy: nurses on strike
- A critical discourse analysis of British national newspaper representations of the academic level of nurse education: too clever for our own good?
- Blending critical realist and emancipatory practice development methodologies: making critical realism work in nursing research
- Critical action research applied in clinical placement development in aged care facilities
- Trappings of technology: casting palliative care nursing as legal relations
- Patients' experiences of health transitions in pulmonary rehabilitation
- Nomadic sexualities: an in-depth case study about unsafe sex