Nursing Inquiry | 2015(03) articles
- Managerialism, governmentality and the evolving regulatory climate
- Revisiting the Panopticon: professional regulation, surveillance and sousveillance
- The construction and legitimation of workplace bullying in the public sector: insight into power dynamics and organisational failures in health and social care
- Evolving trends in nurse regulation: what are the policy impacts for nursing's social mandate?
- The archaeology and genealogy of mentorship in English nursing
- Exploring risk in professional nursing practice: an analysis of work refusal and professional risk
- The ‘right’ place to care for older people: home or institution?
- Shaping the future of nursing: developing an appraisal framework for public engagement with nursing policy reports