Nursing | 2008(03) articles
- Cardiac monitoring : New trends and capabilities Learn how advances in technology and research have enhanced your ability to monitor patients for dysrhythmias and ischemia.
- When your patient has metabolic syndrome : Find out how to recognize and manage this common and serious cardiovascular condition.
- Innovations in PAD therapy : Make sure you're up-to-date on peripheral arterial disease.
- Distinguishing WPW syndrome from BBB
- Troponin targets cardiac injury : Learn about troponin levels so you can give your patient the best possible care.