Open Economies Review | 2001(12) articles
- International Interest-Rate Transmission and the “German Dominance Hypothesis” Within EMS
- A Heckscher–Ohlin–Samuelson Model of Immigration and Capital Transfers
- Exchange Rates and the Trade Balance for Dynamic Asian Economies—Does the J-Curve Exist for Singapore, Malaysia, and Korea?
- A Note on the Distribution of Trade Gains in a Model of Monopolistic Competition
- The Empirics of Foreign Reserves
- Silent Revolution : The International Monetary Fund 1979–1989 by J. M. Boughton
- From Bagehot to Brussels : A Review of Which Lender of Last Resort for Europe (Charles A. E. Goodhart, ed.)