Open Economies Review | 2003(14) articles
- Optimum Currency Areas Under Inflation Targeting
- Is the J-Curve Effect Observable for Small North European Economies?
- Risk Related Non Linearities in Exchange Rates : Evidence from a Panel of Central and Eastern European Countries
- The Sacrifice Ratio and Central Bank Independence Revisited
- The Exchange Rate Macroeconomic Balance Approach : New Methodology and Results for the Euro, the Dollar, the Yen and the Pound Sterling
- Intra-Industry Trade in Intermediate Goods and Final Goods in a General Equilibrium Setting