Open Economies Review | 2003(14) articles
- Preface—Monetary and Exchange Rate Strategies for the European Union's Eastern Enlargement
- A Small Macroeconomic Model of the EU-Accession Countries
- Monetary Convergence and Risk Premiums in the EU Accession Countries
- Direct Inflation Targeting and Nominal Convergence : The Czech Case
- The Forex Regime and EMU Expansion
- Has International Financial Integration Increased?
- Narrow Target Zones within Broad Zones : A Non-Speculative Exchange Rate Solution with Limited Resources