Oral Diseases | 2002(07) articles
- Saliva substitutes : how effective and safe are they?
- Deep cervical infections – an uncommon but significant problem
- The use of gene transfer for the protection and repair of salivary glands
- The effect of commercially available saliva substitutes on predemineralized bovine dentin in vitro
- Impact of lysozyme and lactoferrin on oral Candida isolates exposed to polyene antimycotics and fluconazole
- Bacterial and yeast flora of root surface caries in elderly, ethnic Chinese
- Oral mucosal conditions in elderly dental patients
- Clostridial deep neck infection developed after extraction of a tooth : a case report and review of the literature in Japan
- Oncocytic metaplasia in denture hyperplasia. Is it a rare occurrence?