Oral Diseases | 2005(07) articles
- Number III Mucous membrane pemphigoid
- Viruses in periodontal disease – a review
- Transmission of hepatitis C virus by saliva?
- Relationship between intracellular ROS production and membrane mobility in curcumin- and tetrahydrocurcumin-treated human gingival fibroblasts and human submandibular gland carcinoma cells
- Haemostatic management of intraoral bleeding in patients with von Willebrand disease
- Quantification of mast cells in different stages of human periodontal disease
- Klippel–Trenaunay syndrome