Pain Practice | 2012(02) articles
- Chronic Pelvic Pain : Is It Time for an Algorithmic Approach?
- Chronic Female Pelvic Pain—Part 1 : Clinical Pathoanatomy and Examination of the Pelvic Region
- Chronic Female Pelvic Pain—Part 2 : Differential Diagnosis and Management
- Analgesic Effectiveness of Dipyrone (Metamizol) for Postoperative Pain after Herniorrhaphy : A Randomized, Double-Blind, Dose–Response Study
- High Doses of Topical Amitriptyline in Neuropathic Pain : Two Cases and Literature Review
- Successful Reversal of Hyperalgesia/Myoclonus Complex with Low-Dose Ketamine Infusion
- Continuous Multimechanistic Postoperative Analgesia : A Rationale for Transitioning from Intravenous Acetaminophen and Opioids to Oral Formulations