Pain Practice | 2012(03) articles
- Preoperative Gabapentin for Acute Post-thoracotomy Analgesia : A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Active Placebo-Controlled Study
- Long-Term Results of Percutaneous Lumbar Decompression mild ® for Spinal Stenosis
- Is Spinal Cord Stimulation an Effective Treatment Option for Discogenic Pain?
- HLA-B*1502 Strongly Predicts Carbamazepine-Induced Stevens–Johnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis in Thai Patients with Neuropathic Pain
- Health Care Costs in Patients with Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Prescribed Pregabalin or Duloxetine
- Pharmacological Treatment of Neuropathic Cancer Pain : A Comprehensive Review of the Current Literature
- Regarding : Long-term Results of Percutaneous Lumbar Decompression mild for Spinal Stenosis
- In response to Dr. Tumialán et al.