Pathology International | 2016(01) articles
- Tumor islands and spread through air spaces: Distinct patterns of invasion in lung adenocarcinoma
- Prognostic significance of histological therapeutic effect in preoperative chemotherapy for breast cancer
- A morphometric study to establish criteria for fetal and neonatal cerebellar hypoplasia: A special emphasis on trisomy 18
- IgG4-related disease manifesting the gastric wall thickening
- Mucinous cystic tumor with CK20 and CDX2 expression of the thymus: Is this a benign counterpart of adenocarcinoma of the thymus, enteric type?
- Multinodular and vacuolating neuronal tumor affecting amygdala and hippocampus: A quasi-tumor?
- Carcinoid tumor associated with adjacent dysplastic columnar epithelium in the renal pelvis: A case report and literature review
- Combined benign Brenner tumor and clear cell adenocarcinoma of the ovary
- Angiomyxomatous tumor of the falx cerebri