The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research | 2009(02) articles
- Using Self-Regulation Theory to Examine Patient Goals, Barriers, and Facilitators for Taking Medication
- First Things First : Difficulty with Current Medications is Associated with Patient Willingness to Add New Ones
- Using the Pediatric Asthma Therapy Assessment Questionnaire to Measure Asthma Control and Healthcare Utilization in Children
- Patients' Preferences for Generic and Branded Over-the-Counter Medicines : An Adaptive Conjoint Analysis Approach
- How do People with Different Levels of Activation Self-Manage their Chronic Conditions?
- Using Qualitative Research to Inform the Development of a Comprehensive Outcomes Assessment for Asthma