The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research | 2011(04) articles
- Societal Values in the Allocation of Healthcare Resources : Is it All About the Health Gain?
- Treatment Satisfaction Instruments for Different Purposes during a Product's Lifecycle : Keeping the End in Mind
- Offering Results to Participants in a Diabetes Survey : Effects on Survey Response Rates
- Estimation of Utilities in Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder for Economic Evaluations
- Comparison of Scores Derived from the Box Score-11 Scale and the Pain Attribute of the Health Utilities Index-3
- Can Patients Diagnosed with Schizophrenia Complete Choice-Based Conjoint Analysis Tasks?