The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal | 2004(02) articles
- Rationale for single and high dose treatment regimens with azithromycin
- Single dose azithromycin for the treatment of uncomplicated otitis media
- Management of recurrent and persistent acute otitis media: new options with familiar antibiotics
- Pneumococcal resistance in perspective: how well are we combating it?
- Defining the optimum treatment regimen for azithromycin in acute tonsillopharyngitis
- Safety and tolerability of azithromycin in pediatric infectious diseases: 2003 update
- Summary and conclusions