Journal of Pediatric Psychology | 2002(09) articles
- Parental Smoking Cessation and Adolescent Smoking
- Cigarette Smoking and Perceived Health in School Dropouts: A Comparison of Mexican American and Non-Hispanic White Adolescents
- The Role of Self-Assessed Health in the Relationship Between Gender and Depressive Symptoms Among Adolescents
- Predictors of Risky Sexual Behavior in African American Adolescent Girls: Implications for Prevention Interventions
- Weight Control Behaviors Among Obese, Overweight, and Nonoverweight Adolescents
- Adolescent Health Risk Behavior: When Do Pediatric Psychologists Break Confidentiality?