Perfusion | 2011(09) articles
- “Silver Lining”
- Perfusion safety: new initiatives and enduring principles
- Venous drainage - gravity or assisted?
- Brain damage and cardiopulmonary bypass: is there really any association?
- Deep hypothermic circulatory arrest: alternative strategies for cerebral perfusion. A review article
- Benefits of pulsatile flow in pediatric cardiopulmonary bypass procedures: from conception to conduction
- Miniaturized extracorporeal circulation vs. off-pump coronary artery bypass grafting: what the evidence shows?
- Cardioplegic strategies to protect the hypertrophic heart during cardiac surgery