Personalized Medicine | 2015(01) articles
- 10 years of personalizing medicine: how the incorporation of genomic information is changing practice and policy
- Is relational medicine the key to providing truly personalized high-tech modern medicine?
- Clinical players and healthcare payers: aligning perspectives on the cost–effectiveness of next-generation sequencing in oncology
- Consumer familiarity, perspectives and expected value of personalized medicine with a focus on applications in oncology
- ‘Someday it will be the norm’: physician perspectives on the utility of genome sequencing for patient care in the MedSeqProject
- Factors affecting the adoption and use of gene expression profiling by oncologists in clinical practice
- Ethical, legal and social implications of incorporating personalized medicine into healthcare