Journal of Personnel Evaluation in Education | 1998(11) articles
- Guest Editor's Introduction : Expanding Legal Rights for Education Employees—Is the Institutional Mission Being Threatened?
- Achieving Legal Viability in Personnel Evaluations
- Legal Issues Relating to Higher Education Personnel Handbooks
- Section 504, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and Public School Employment : A Legal Primer
- A Reinvented Union : A Concern for Teaching, Not Just Teachers
- Employment Reference Response Strategies in K–12 Schools : Harmonizing Policies and Practices with Ethical Standards and Professional Responsibilities