Perspectives in Psychiatric Care | 2010(10) articles
- Understanding Publication Ethics
- Letter to the Editor
- Measuring Changes in Negative and Positive Thinking in Patients With Depression
- Further Study of the Psychometric Qualities of a Brief Screening Tool for Social Phobia (MINI-SPIN) Applied to Clinical and Nonclinical Samples
- Why Is Better Mental Health Care So Elusive?
- Mental Health Liaison Nursing, Taking a Capacity Building Approach
- Concentric Interactive Group Model: A Unique Experience for Patients and Staff