Journal of Petrology | 2003(11) articles
- Prograde Metamorphic Assemblage Evolution during Partial Melting of Metasedimentary Rocks at Low Pressures: Migmatites from Mt Stafford, Central Australia
- The Traigh Bhàn na Sgùrra Sill, Isle of Mull: Flow Localization in a Major Magma Conduit
- Zircons from Syros, Cyclades, Greece—Recrystallization and Mobilization of Zircon During High-Pressure Metamorphism
- Relationships between Mafic and Peralkaline Silicic Magmatism in Continental Rift Settings: a Petrological, Geochemical and Isotopic Study of the Gedemsa Volcano, Central Ethiopian Rift
- Quantifying the Building Blocks of Igneous Rocks: Are Clustered Crystal Frameworks the Foundation?
- Phonolitic Diatremes within the Dunedin Volcano, South Island, New Zealand
- An Isotope and Trace Element Study of the East Greenland Tertiary Dyke Swarm: Constraints on Temporal and Spatial Evolution during Continental Rifting