Journal of Petrology | 2005(12) articles
- Evolution of the Magma Chamber beneath Usu Volcano since 1663: a Natural Laboratory for Observing Changing Phenocryst Compositions and Textures
- Hafnium Isotope and Trace Element Constraints on the Nature of Mantle Heterogeneity beneath the Central Southwest Indian Ridge (13°E to 47°E)
- Kimberlite-like Metasomatism and ‘Garnet Signature’ in Spinel-peridotite Xenoliths from Sal, Cape Verde Archipelago: Relics of a Subcontinental Mantle Domain within the Atlantic Oceanic Lithosphere?
- A Melt Inclusion Record of Volatiles, Trace Elements and Li–B Isotope Variations in a Single Magma System from the Plat Pays Volcanic Complex, Dominica, Lesser Antilles
- Lithospheric Mantle Evolution during Continental Break-Up: The West Iberia Non-Volcanic Passive Margin
- Viscous Energy Dissipation and Strain Partitioning in Partially Molten Rocks
- Plastic Deformation and Recrystallization of Garnet: A Mechanism to Facilitate Diffusion Creep