Journal of Petrology | 2006(05) articles
- Beryllium and Other Trace Elements in Paragneisses and Anatectic Veins of the Ultrahigh-Temperature Napier Complex, Enderby Land, East Antarctica: the Role of Sapphirine
- Cotectic Proportions of Olivine and Spinel in Olivine-Tholeiitic Basalt and Evaluation of Pre-Eruptive Processes
- Mg–Al Sapphirine- and Ca–Al Hibonite-bearing Granulite Xenoliths from the Chyulu Hills Volcanic Field, Kenya
- Petrology and Geochemistry of Eclogite Xenoliths from the Colorado Plateau: Implications for the Evolution of Subducted Oceanic Crust
- Ca-rich Garnet–Clinopyroxene Rocks at Hujialin in the Su–Lu Terrane (Eastern China): Deeply Subducted Arc Cumulates?
- Very Low-grade Metamorphic Evolution of Pelitic Rocks under High-pressure/Low-temperature Conditions, NW New Caledonia (SW Pacific)
- The Role of Lithospheric Mantle Heterogeneity in the Generation of Plio-Pleistocene Alkali Basaltic Suites from NW Harrat Ash Shaam (Israel)