Journal of Petrology | 2007(08) articles
- Petrology and Geochronology of Granulites from the McKaskle Hills, Eastern Amery Ice Shelf, Antarctica, and Implications for the Evolution of the Prydz Belt
- Variations in Melt Productivity and Melting Conditions along SWIR (70°E–49°E): Evidence from Olivine-hosted and Plagioclase-hosted Melt Inclusions
- The Geochemistry of the Arabian Lithospheric Mantle—a Source for Intraplate Volcanism?
- Magma Genesis and Mantle Dynamics at the Harrat Ash Shamah Volcanic Field (Southern Syria)
- Remobilization of Highly Crystalline Felsic Magma by Injection of Mafic Magma: Constraints from the Middle Sixth Century Eruption at Haruna Volcano, Honshu, Japan
- Platinum-Group Elements in Sulphide Minerals, Platinum-Group Minerals, and Whole-Rocks of the Merensky Reef (Bushveld Complex, South Africa): Implications for the Formation of the Reef
- Archaean to Proterozoic Crustal Evolution in the Central Zone of the Limpopo Belt (South Africa–Botswana): Constraints from Combined U–Pb and Lu–Hf Isotope Analyses of Zircon