Journal of Petrology | 2013(03) articles
- Adakite-like and Normal Arc Magmas : Distinct Fractionation Paths in the East Serbian Segment of the Balkan–Carpathian Arc
- An Experimental Study on COH-bearing Peridotite up to 3·2 GPa and Implications for Crust–Mantle Recycling
- Origin of Late Oligocene to Middle Miocene Adakitic Andesites, High Magnesian Andesites and Basalts from the Back-arc Margin of the SW and NE Japan Arcs
- Dy/Dy* : Variations Arising from Mantle Sources and Petrogenetic Processes
- Dendritic Crystallization : A Single Process for all the Textures of Olivine in Basalts?
- Lower-Crustal Xenoliths from Jurassic Kimberlite Diatremes, Upper Michigan (USA) : Evidence for Proterozoic Orogenesis and Plume Magmatism in the Lower Crust of the Southern Superior Province
- Evaluating the Controls on Tourmaline Formation in Granitic Systems : a Case Study on Peraluminous Granites from the Central Iberian Zone (CIZ), Western Spain