Journal of Petrology | 2018(08) articles
- Was Crustal Contamination Involved in the Formation of the Serpentine-Free Udachnaya-East Kimberlite? New Insights into Parental Melts, Liquidus Assemblage and Effects of Alteration
- The Ti Record of Quartz in Anatectic Aluminous Granulites
- Can Orthopyroxene be Present in the Source of Toro-Ankole, East African Rift, Kamafugites?
- Chemistry, Morphology and Origin of Magmatic-Reaction Chromite Stringers Associated with Anorthosite in the Upper Critical Zone at Winnaarshoek, Eastern Limb of the Bushveld Complex
- Amphibole-, Clinopyroxene- and Plagioclase-Melt Partitioning of Trace and Economic Metals in Halogen-Bearing Rhyodacitic Melts
- Linking In Situ Crystallization and Magma Replenishment via Sill Intrusion in the Rum Western Layered Intrusion, NW Scotland
- Caldera Life-Cycles of the Yellowstone Hotspot Track : Death and Rebirth of the Heise Caldera