Journal of Petrology | 2018(09) articles
- Micropetrology : Are Inclusions Grains of Truth?
- Morphology and Particle Size Distribution of Olivines and Sulphides in the Jinchuan Ni–Cu Sulphide Deposit : Evidence for Sulphide Percolation in a Crystal Mush
- The Petrology of the Kaiserstuhl Volcanic Complex, SW Germany : The Importance of Metasomatized and Oxidized Lithospheric Mantle for Carbonatite Generation
- Lateral Variability in the Upper Main Zone, Bushveld Complex, owing to Directional Magma Recharge and Emplacement from North to South
- A New Workflow to Assess Emplacement Duration and Melt Residence Time of Compositionally Diverse Magmas Emplaced in a Sub-volcanic Reservoir
- Formation and Evolution of a Magmatic System in a Rifting Continental Margin : Neoproterozoic Arc- and MORB-like Dike Swarms in South China
- Corrigendum to : ‘Spatial and Temporal Scale of Mantle Enrichment at the Endeavour Segment, Juan de Fuca Ridge’