Pharmacy Practice Management Quarterly | 2000(04) articles
- Findings of a Three-Year Retrospective Study To Investigate Prevalence and Incidence of Urinary Incontinence and Overactive Bladder in a Typical Managed Care Setting
- Asthma: An Analysis of High-Cost Patients
- Promising Pharmacological Agents in the Management of Acute Spinal Cord Injury
- Measuring the Benefits of Clinical Decision Support: Return on Investment
- Enforcement Spotlight Shines on Formularies: Is Your Compliance Program Ready To Refute Kickback and False Claims Allegations?
- One More Time: Please Fire Marginal Employees
- State Regulation of Pharmacy Activities