Pharmacy World & Science | 2001(23) articles
- Pharmaceutical care until the end : the role of pharmacists in euthanasia in the Netherlands*
- Long term therapy with spironolactone
- The introduction of pharmacoeconomic analysis in Norway ― are the users prepared?
- Number of non-diabetic drugs : a simple comorbidity indicator for diabetes?
- Evaluation of antiparkinsonian drugs in pharmacy records as a marker for Parkinson's disease
- Polypharmacy among patients admitted to hospital with rheumatic diseases
- The role of the Danish community pharmacist : perceptions and future scenarios