Physiotherapy Research International | 2004(09) articles
- Editorial — How self-evident is evidence-based practice in physiotherapy?
- Cardiorespiratory responses to aquatic treadmill walking in patients with rheumatoid arthritis
- Movements of the pelvis and lumbar spine during walking in people with acute low back pain
- Differences between left and right suboccipital and intracranial vertebral artery dimensions : an influence on blood flow to the hindbrain?
- Rehabilitation after severe Guillain–Barré syndrome : the use of partial body weight support
- Group exercise classes in people with multiple sclerosis : a pilot study
- READING AROUND THE SUBJECT