Physiotherapy Research International | 2004(09) articles
- Classification systems in clinical practice
- Measurement of headache frequency, intensity and duration : comparison of patient report by questionnaire and headache diary
- Obstetric brachial plexus palsy : increasing disability and exacerbation of symptoms with age
- Physiotherapy and spinal nerve root adhesion : a caution
- Physiotherapy management of patients with HIV-associated Kaposi's sarcoma
- Why is the functional independence measure used to identify some rehabilitation needs in stroke survivors when there are better tools?
- Explain Pain