Physiotherapy Research International | 2005(10) articles
- Getting to grips with statistics
- Early cycling test as a predictor of walking performance in stroke patients
- The relationship between the Activities-specific Balance Confidence Scale and the Dynamic Gait Index in peripheral vestibular dysfunction
- Expectations and satisfaction of patients with low back pain attending a multidisciplinary rehabilitation service
- Cardiovascular responses to short-term head-down positioning in healthy young and older adults
- Unravelling the complexities of hypertonia and spasm : a piece of detective work
- PHYSIOTHERAPY AND SPINAL NERVE ADHESION : A CAUTION Cynthia Lewis, Physiotherapy Research International 2004; 9: 164–173.
- WHY IS THE FUNCTIONAL INDEPENDENCE MEASURE USED TO IDENTIFY SOME REHABILITATION NEEDS IN STROKE SURVIVORS WHEN THERE ARE BETTER TOOLS? : Carolee J Winstein Physiotherapy Research International 2004; 9: 182–184.