Physiotherapy Research International | 2006(11) articles
- Writing for publication : what to put first?
- Are therapeutic ultrasound units a potential vector for nosocomial infection?
- Therapists' experiences and perceptions of teamwork in neurological rehabilitation : reasoning behind the team approach, structure and composition of the team and teamworking processes
- Item analysis of the NHANES ADL instrument in a sample of patients reporting frequent severe headaches
- Evidence based practice : a survey of physiotherapists' current practice
- Balance and gait improved in patients with MS after physiotherapy based on the Bobath concept
- Physiotherapy cuts the dose of botulinum toxin