Physiotherapy Research International | 2006(12) articles
- In this issue
- Respiratory research in the UK, where are we now?
- Functional ability in female leg ulcer patients — a challenge for physiotherapy
- The effectiveness of a pre-operative home-based physiotherapy programme for chronic anterior cruciate ligament deficiency
- Routine physiotherapy does not induce a cardiorespiratory training effect post-stroke, regardless of walking ability
- Co-variation of tests commonly used in stroke rehabilitation