Physiotherapy Research International | 2007(12) articles
- In this issue
- Are physiotherapy and occupational therapy in stroke rehabilitation one and the same?
- Does three months of nightly splinting reduce the extensibility of the flexor pollicis longus muscle in people with tetraplegia?
- Low levels of physical activity in back pain patients are associated with high levels of fear-avoidance beliefs and pain catastrophizing
- Investigation of anterior knee pain after total hip replacement : a pilot study
- Are differences in leg length predictive of lateral patello-femoral pain?
- Perceived disability, fatigue, pain and measured isometric muscle strength in patients with post-polio symptoms
- Letter to the Editor