Physiotherapy Research International | 2010(15) articles
- The Perceptions of Athenian Physiotherapists on the Referral Service in Greece and Its Impact on Professional Autonomy
- Reproducibility and Validity of Digital Inclinometry for Measuring Cervical Range of Motion in Normal Subjects
- Pain and Hip Lateral Rotator Muscle Strength Contribute to Functional Status in Females with Patellofemoral Pain
- Does the Addition of Non-Invasive Ventilation during Pulmonary Rehabilitation in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Augment Patient Outcome in Exercise Tolerance? A Literature Review
- Choice of Treatment Modalities was not Influenced by Pain, Severity or Co-Morbidity in Patients with Knee Osteoarthritis
- Six Minute Walk Distance or Stair Negotiation? Choice of Activity Assessment Following Total Knee Replacement
- What does the Clinical Doctorate in Physical Therapy Mean for Rural Communities?
- Confiding in those better than ourselves: stroke research and clinical practice, are we asking the right questions?