Physiotherapy Research International | 2013(09) articles
- Are Fear Avoidance Beliefs Associated with Abdominal Muscle Activation Outcome for Patients with Low Back Pain?
- Bioimpedance for Oedema Evaluation after Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Neuromuscular Stimulation of Quadriceps in Patients Hospitalised during an Exacerbation of COPD: A Comparison of Low (35 Hz) and High (50 Hz) Frequencies
- Short-term and Long-term Effects of Electrical Stimulation on Skin Properties
- What Functional Aspects Explain Patients' Impression of Change after Rehabilitation for Long-lasting Low Back Pain?
- Systematic Review of Upper-limb Function Measurement Methods in Botulinum Toxin Intervention for Focal Spasticity