Physiotherapy Research International | 2014(03) articles
- Static Balance Norms in Children
- Respiratory Muscle Strength, the Six-Minute Walk Test and Quality of Life in Chagas Cardiomyopathy
- Deep Breathing Heart Rate Variability is Associated with Inspiratory Muscle Weakness in Chronic Heart Failure
- Clinical Guidance of Community Physiotherapists Regarding People with MS: Professional Development and Continuity of Care
- Scapular Orientation During Planar and Three-dimensional Upper Limb Movements in Individuals with Anterior Glenohumeral Joint Instability
- Placement Education Pedagogy as Social Participation: What are Students Really Learning?
- Comparison of Energy Expenditure Between Aquatic and Overground Treadmill Walking in People Post-Stroke