Physiotherapy Research International | 2014(06) articles
- Risk Factors for First Time Incidence Sciatica: A Systematic Review
- How do Patients, Politicians, Physiotherapists and Other Health Professionals View Physiotherapy Research in Switzerland? A Qualitative Study †
- Aquatic Exercise is as Effective as dry Land Training to Blood Pressure Reduction in Postmenopausal Hypertensive Women
- Do ICF Core Sets for Low Back Pain Include Patients' Self-Reported Activity Limitations because of Back Problems?
- The Otago Exercise Program Performed as Group Training Versus Home Training in Fall-prone Older People: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Assessing Low-frequency Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation with Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging: A Case Series
- Justification for Chest Physiotherapy during Ultra-Protective Lung Ventilation and Extra-Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation: A Case Study